Friday, February 13, 2015

Female Friendship Fridays

As much the media and society tries to maintain the idea that women are in constant competition of each other, many women maintain healthy and close friendships with each other, that consist of love and support. Since I’m a large consumer of media and let’s face it, so is most of everyone else, it’s always pleasing to see positive portrayals of women being friends. That’s why I’ve decided to write about what I believe to be great portrayals of women supporting each other and being awesome together. Since there are so many friends I would like to write about; I’ll post a different piece every Friday. I’ve thought about doing this for a while now, and I thought since today is Galentine’s Day, it would bet the perfect time to announce this project. I’ll be calling it Female Friendship Fridays, because of the alliterative appeal. I look forward to writing these posts and I promise to update as consistently as possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment